Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising programs such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads, are the backbone of many online marketing campaigns today. These ads allow you to hyper-target your audience while getting the most bang from your advertising buck. PPC campaigns, regardless of which platform you choose to run yours on, only charge you when someone clicks on your ad. So, you are only paying to advertise to genuine qualified leads. Our legal PPC experts know how this type of advertising works, as well as the legal market and how your potential clients search for a law firm just like yours.
Benefits of Legal PPC
While you will reap many benefits after running legal PPC campaigns, the biggest advantages are as follows:
- Ranking in the SERPs: PPC ads will help you land on the first page of the search engine result pages (SERPs). Ninety percent of people do not move past the first page, meaning you can reach potential clients where they already are.
- More traffic: Paid and organic marketing campaigns will both help bring clients in to your door. However, adding PPC increases traffic to your website by 66 percent over using organic alone.
- Increased conversion rates: Users that arrive at your site from a pay-per-click ad are 50 percent more likely to convert into a client compared with a visitor that arrived at your site through an organic link.
Creating Ads that Drive Traffic to Your Site
Our legal PPC experts understand what is needed to drive traffic to your site. When working with us, our team will:
- Research keywords: We know how to efficiently and effectively determine which keywords are best for your law firm, as well as the time of day visitors are searching for them. We will not only initially research the highest quality keywords, but continue to perform research so you always draw in quality visitors.
- Create ad copy: Every ad we write is unique and split tested so we can determine which one is most effective, and then build on that.
- Landing pages: Legal PPC ads are just one part of the puzzle. The other part is the landing pages visitors arrive at after clicking on your ad. We will ensure these are quality pages and suggest improvements that could make them even better.
- Local targeting: The online world has gone local in the past few years and we know how to create a campaign that will reach the potential clients that are right in your neighborhood.
- Remarketing: Remarketing techniques allow us to help ensure that leads continue coming back to your website, which helps convert them into clients.
- Go mobile: The search engines today place a focus on mobile ads, and we know how to ensure that your website, and your ads, are in compliance.
- Tracking: Every month, our legal PPC experts will prepare a report drafted using our tracking measures that track the results of the PPC campaign only.
Contact Our Legal PPC Experts Today
Embarking on a PPC campaign can be overwhelming and intimidating, particularly for those that have never set one up before. Fortunately, while you are busy running your law firm, our legal PPC experts can set up your campaigns, ensure they run smoothly, and that they draw in the revenue you are hoping for. When you need to increase your online presence and convert more visitors into clients, call us to learn more about how we can help.